Ko Naomi Chase ahau, No Kirikiriroa ahau, E noho ana i Totara inaianei.

Thanks for calling by...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Somewhere to start.

Well here I am starting a blog.  I'm not much of a writer or talker I just like to sit back and observe mainly.  So I'm gonna play it by ear.  Had a go at Dailybooth because I thought that might be fun, but not really.  I really do hate putting myself out there so to speak but I guess someone might find me interesting and if not I'm not too fussed.  So, I'll just blog about what Im doing, what interests me, what my family are doing, what my cat is doing all that boring kind of stuff.My hopes and dreams perhaps, now thats really putting me out there.  Just feels like a lot of blah blah blah but I like reading other peoples bah blah blah.  So who knows.  Facebook is getting a little boring. 

For now, I will blog because my husband is working in the Solomon Islands at the moment and I know he'll be very interested in whats happening at home.  Well it's been nearly three months since he's been gone and life goes on.  Haven't missed him too much, I just keep busy around here and I must say the cat takes up a lot more space than he did and I don't miss the snoring. Lol.  But we still miss having him around.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment